[typo] Permalink Structure

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:39:04 EST 2005

On 12/1/05, facedown at mac.com <facedown at mac.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Scott, but you've already lost me. :)
>
> If the 'redirects table' is something other than the routes.rb file
> I've been playing with, could you point me to the right place?

In the current SVN trunk it looks like there is a new redirects table
that will allow you to do rewrite rules but there is just no GUI for
it yet, I'm assuming the redirects would take the same or similar
format as in routes.rb but I really have no idea.

Cheers,
--
Jason Bainbridge
An Aussie geek stuck in Texas - http://jasonbainbridge.com