[typo] Permalink Structure

facedown@mac.com facedown at mac.com
Thu Dec 1 20:54:49 EST 2005

I've been playing with routes.rb. I've figured out how to get my old
feed links to work with the following:

map.xml 'feed/', :controller => 'xml', :action => 'rss'

That does a fine job of parsing domain.tld/feed/ to the rss feed. I'm
having a little more trouble with the article permalink. The biggest
problem is that I don't know this language, at all. I'm trying to
make sense of it from everything else that I'm reading in the file,
but without any luck, so far. I'm not even sure I have the right
"variable" tags in play. What I'd like to do is something like:

map.connect ':id/:title',
   :controller => 'articles', :action => 'permalink'

Can someone tell me if I'm even close with this?