[typo] I broke Ajax commenting :(

Marco van Hylckama Vlieg marco at i-marco.nl
Thu Dec 1 10:59:12 EST 2005

In fact in my case it turned out to only be broken in Firefox 1.5
Weird thing is: It works fine in:

- Safari
- IE 6
- Firefox 1.0.7

It doesn't work in:

- Safari 1.5
- Opera 8.5

I wonder whether to blame the code or these browsers....
For the time being I added a javascript notice for FF 1.5 users to tell
them it's broken. The comments DO get posted by the way.

- Marco