[typo] I broke Ajax commenting :(

Doug Alcorn doug at lathi.net
Thu Dec 1 08:49:16 EST 2005

On Dec 1, 2005, at 2:59 AM, Marco van Hylckama Vlieg wrote:

> This is a semi-desperate call for help because I have no idea what I
> 'broke' here.
> When developing my Typo theme 'lush' the Ajax commenting always worked
> fine. All of a sudden it's broken and
> I just don't have any clue what caused it to break.

I'm pretty sure this is a CSS problem.  I'm not entirely sure how CSS
can break JS, but I saw the same thing while working on my theme.
Basically, I had to go back and grab some definitions from the azure
theme's CSS to get it working again.  Ideally, someone who knows how
this CSS/JS dependency works should rip out the stuff that's critical
for comments and put it in a separate file.
Doug Alcorn - http://lathi.net/RubyOnRailsDeveloper
doug at lathi.net