[typo] Typo not updating anymore?

Joerg Battermann jb at justbe.com
Thu Dec 1 03:27:20 EST 2005

Paul,

not entirely sure. I swept the cache etc - no changes. I updated to the latest trunk after getting rid of all files in the blog's directory... upgraded/migrated the db.. and now everything's working again. Somwhat strange though because the log files didn't say anything particular...

Best regards / MfG,
--
Joerg Battermann
jb at justBE.com

PGP-KeyID: 0x77007DA6
PGP-Fingerprint: 0461 F2EC 53EB CEBE 6B73 8EEC 64AD 0606 7700 7DA6