[typo] Typo not updating anymore?

Joerg Battermann jb at justbe.com
Thu Dec 1 03:27:20 EST 2005

not entirely sure. I swept the cache etc - no changes. I updated to the latest trunk after getting rid of all files in the blog's directory... upgraded/migrated the db.. and now everything's working again. Somwhat strange though because the log files didn't say anything particular...
Best regards / MfG,
Joerg Battermann
jb at justBE.com
http://www.justBE.com - blog: http://blog.justBE.com