[typo] I broke Ajax commenting :(

Marco van Hylckama Vlieg marco at i-marco.nl
Thu Dec 1 02:59:43 EST 2005

Hi folks,

This is a semi-desperate call for help because I have no idea what I
'broke' here.
When developing my Typo theme 'lush' the Ajax commenting always worked
fine. All of a sudden it's broken and
I just don't have any clue what caused it to break. The error message is
totally non descriptive as well.

When trying to comment on my site I get the following javascript error:

Error: element.style has no properties
Source File: http://www.w3-labs.com/javascripts/effects.js
Line: 754

The demo is located at http://www.w3-labs.com/

The theme can be downloaded and tested from that site. I really hope
there's someone on this list who can help me fix this problem because
it's really ruining the fun :(
I have absolutely no clue what to do....

Note: It's Trunk based.

Thanks an awful lot in advance,

- Marco