[typo] Converting from Wordpress - a few q's

Paul R Brown paulrbrown at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 01:08:44 EST 2005

> by default?  Other than that the permalinks appear to be the same. Has
> anyone else dealt with this before and maybe have a solution put
> together already?

Note that the permalinks are *not* mapped directly across if you have
any draft posts in your WordPress database.  The migration script
assigns IDs sequentially to the WordPress entries, skipping any that
are unpublished.  I haven't addressed this yet but am planning to
just amend the article controller with a wp method that takes the old

	-- Paul