[typo] per-category feeds?

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Thu Dec 1 01:06:33 EST 2005

They've been in the trunk for months.  If your client uses RSS
autodiscovery, then almost every page in Typo has its own customized
feed page--tag and category pages are tied to tag or category
specific feeds, while individual article pages are tied to the article
+comment feed for that page.  We should probably drop a link into the
footer or something; I'm not sure if the sidebar has access to the
right variables.