[typo] Getting Involved

Scott F. Walter scott.walter at vivare.com
Tue Aug 30 15:09:39 EDT 2005

My name is Scott Walter and I would like to get involved with the Typo
project and was wondering whats the best way?  I was thinking of writing
my own blog engine because there are some features I would like that
Typo doesn't support.  Instead I decided it would be better to get
involved with Type and make it the best blogging platform, period.

Is there anyone I should contact.  I see the list of 4.0 features but
don't really know who is working on what or who is assigned to what?

Thanks in advance, scott.

Scott F. Walter 	Scott F. Walter
Principal Consultant
Vivare, Inc.