[typo] Getting Involved

Scott F. Walter scott.walter at vivare.com
Tue Aug 30 15:09:39 EDT 2005

Greetings,

My name is Scott Walter and I would like to get involved with the Typo
project and was wondering whats the best way?  I was thinking of writing
my own blog engine because there are some features I would like that
Typo doesn't support.  Instead I decided it would be better to get
involved with Type and make it the best blogging platform, period.

Is there anyone I should contact.  I see the list of 4.0 features but
don't really know who is working on what or who is assigned to what?

Thanks in advance, scott.

--

Scott F. Walter 	Scott F. Walter
Principal Consultant