[typo] Logs / Statistics

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:52:36 EDT 2005

I've been reading this list for a couple weeks now, and found the
stats on rss reeds dicussion interesting. Then this morning I was
reading something elsewhere and it hit me. Perhaps the best sotution
is to not create a half-working product but suggest that those who
really want to track stats on feeds use feedburner. Have typo generate
the feed as normal, but only let the feedburner bot through,
redirecting everyone else to the feedburner feed. Then check into your
feedburner account and get the stats whenever you want.

Just a thought.