[typo] Frustrating Dreamhost/Typo experience

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Sun Aug 28 21:22:00 EDT 2005

I use Dreamhost and I haven't had any problems with Typo aside from
the very occasional timeout when starting a new fcgi process (still
not sure the cause), which I simply ignore and try again a couple
minutes later (of course, this is only a problem right after I've
killed off my existing processes to get it to reload - yes, I know I
can send it a HUP or USR1 signal, but it seems like dreamhost prefers
to spawn more and more dispatch.fcgi processes over time, so every
week or two when updating I usually simply send them all a KILL and
start over with a single process).

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org