[typo] Multiple users

Benjamin Jackson ben at incomumdesign.com
Mon Aug 22 20:48:20 EDT 2005

> I find multi-blog support for the core Typo project to be feature
> bloat myself.  9.5 times out of 10 there will be 1 blogger or one blog
> with many bloggers blogging on the same
> blog (say that 5 times fast!).  Don't you think the multi-blog feature
> would only be useful to a small minority of our users and not the 95%
> majority?

Depends. I can think of a lot of NGO's that could use a good
open-source blog to manage blogs for the organization, including an
English school that I'm working with right now that wants to do student
blogs. We're looking at MT but I would love to be able to use typo
instead :)
Ben Jackson
Diretor de Desenvolvimento

ben at incomumdesign.com