[typo] live comment preview patch

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Mon Aug 22 20:00:32 EDT 2005

I don't know if live previews of comments are really very useful.
Comments are usually just quick messages you type and send, not
something you really have to care too much about the formatting for.
Maybe a better approach would be a Preview button that gives you a
once-off preview of the current comment? That way you don't get
distracted by the page changing constantly, and you're not constantly
sending queries off to the server.

On Aug 22, 2005, at 2:00 AM, Justus Pendleton wrote:

> In case anyone is interested, I've created a ticket[1] and attached
> a small patch that adds live previews of comments are users type
> them. Typo didn't seem to have any kind of preview for comments and
> this seemed a pretty easy way to add them.  If anyone has any
> feedback on the patch I'd be happy to (try to) incorporate it.

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org