[typo] code in comments

Paul McKellar socialmoth.blog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:46:39 EDT 2005

thanks.  yeah i meant javascript : )

well i'll see how motivated i am.  i really like typo and i think i
have a windows box around my house, unplugged and unloved.  the blog
was intended for family and nontech friends so i might do some more
footwork.

is there anything i should post besides, screenshot, the tail of the
log and description?

i have rails experience but it is limited to the first 200 pages of
the agile and two personal applications.

for now... when you go to my blog in IE it autoshows the "your blog
and your email" addition.  but null is placed in to yoru name and your
blog.  this caused some confusion with my 13 yr old cousin.  who
thought my website was telling her my name was null.

IE 6.0.29900.2180 xp sp2

the leave url/email link works fin to hide and show after that, it is
just open by default.  the java (prototype library i assume) worked
fine for me at work.

don't have the log file handy

Paul