[typo] code in comments

Paul McKellar socialmoth.blog at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 11:26:46 EDT 2005

i hope this is an appropriate list for this type of question.

i sent a friend my blog and she tried to add a comment.  she claimed
that she got code in her response and was capable of telling me that
she was using IE someversion.  complete non tech so the idea of
getting any sort of remote access was pretty intimidating.

is there any known breakage with a version of IE? or for that matter
any other browsers?

she tends to have lots of computer problems, so i think it is on her
end.  does typo fail gracefully without java and/or cookies enabled?

is there a known issues list somewhere?

thanks

Paul