[typo] Logs / Statistics

Jeff Casimir jeff at commontext.com
Sun Aug 21 23:48:51 EDT 2005

William,

That is true.  It seems there are about a dozen ways to implement it.  I
would be hesitant to inject JS into the RSS.  I am not an expert on the
spec, but I would suspect many RSS readers don't implement JS.  In this
case the trigger, it seems, should be server side.  In the controller
directly (by adding code) or indirectly (by using a before or after
filter) seems the most logical.

-Jeff