[typo] Logs / Statistics

Jeff Casimir jeff at commontext.com
Sun Aug 21 23:08:23 EDT 2005

Are you saying that you want to track when users access your RSS feed?
That sounds like an interesting challenge.  I think the tracking would
have to come from the controller that renders the XML.  For Typo
applications, this would mean adding a method call within the controller
if you want to use railstat.  Of course first I'll have to figure out
the railstat side of things.  It shouldn't be hard, but I haven't had
much dev time in the last week.  I will keep it at the forefront of my
to-do list this week.

Thanks for the idea,