[typo] Logs / Statistics

Chris Wine cd_wine at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 19:44:13 EDT 2005

Hey -

Just to build on what Jeff emailed earlier, below is a
note from Luben regarding RailStat and Typo
integration.  As Jeff indicated, it sounds like he is
all for using RailStat with Typo.

CW

***
Hi Chris,

Chris Wine wrote:
> I think your stats package with Typo would be a good
> feature.  And I think it should have UI accessablity
> from Typo.

Yes. I think that it will be great to integrate
RailStat with Typo.

In fact I already have working prototype of such
integration. It is a
lot bigger - the system has modules for Blog, Forum,
Photo Gallery,
Webmail, basic CMS, etc.

I am planning to release it as an open source project
in the next
couple
of weeks.

Best regards,