[typo] Logs / Statistics

Jeff Casimir jeff at commontext.com
Fri Aug 19 19:01:16 EDT 2005

Hi guys,

I've been working with Luben, the guy who started railstat, to make
it...ummm...better.  It needs a lot of work before I would call it ready
for widespread deployment.  Since his 0.1 gem creation I have done a lot
of work on the code to...
- Support Windows
- Support PostgreSQL (aka anything not-MySQL)
- Support a server running as local host
- Optimizing some of the SQL queries
- Refactoring.  Refactoring. Refactoring.

I took a day off to go to the beach, but I should be back to work on it
tonight or tomorrow.  Expect release(s) next week.

Thanks,
Jeff Casimir