[typo] Logs / Statistics

Ryan Abrams ryanabrams at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 09:52:34 EDT 2005

Doesn't look like it would be very hard to add that to a typo
install, but I don't think it makes sense to package it /with/ Typo.
I mean, it would be neat to see it integrated and all that... but
that would change their project from being a real time stat tracker
for rails, to a real time stat tracker for typo.

Why not just follow the install instructions for your existing typo
install? http://www.railstat.com/wiki/InstallGuide

p.s. according to a note on that installguide page, 8/21/05 is the
date of some major next release. could be worth waiting through the
weekend before you get started. Then again, maybe not.