[typo] Finding posts without a category

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Aug 18 02:04:35 EDT 2005

On Aug 17, 2005, at 9:18 PM, Trejkaz wrote:

> This is probably a silly question, but is there a way I can easily
> find all
> posts without a category assigned?  I want to make sure everything
> has at least
> one category, but at the moment it's a bit tedious to go hunting
> for them.

I'd imagine the following would work:

./script/runner 'Article.find(:all, :include => [:categories]).reject
{ |a| a.has_categories? }.each { |a| p a }'

Of course, I don't know for certain because all my articles have
categories, so it prints nothing for me.

If you want to run this on production, add --environment=production
as a second argument.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org