[typo] Multiple users

Justin Palmer typo at isolated-designs.net
Wed Aug 17 17:29:04 EDT 2005

Gonna chime in here.

I find multi-blog support for the core Typo project to be feature bloat
myself.  9.5 times out of 10 there will be 1 blogger or one blog with
many bloggers blogging on the same
blog (say that 5 times fast!).  Don't you think the multi-blog feature
would only be useful to a small minority of our users and not the 95%
majority?

Cheers,
  -Justin