[typo] Multiple users

Pratik pratiknaik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:41:35 EDT 2005

There is already an enhancement ticket logged for this at
http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/ticket/94

I was looking for some sort of guideline you can provide me with in
order to implement multiple blogs ( each user having their blog ). One
basic thing I can think of is to have a 'blogs' table which would have
(id, user_id). Also, each category, articles, etc. would need to be
associated with the blog_id. May be somewhere in beginning of the
request flow, blog_id can be derived and used in subsequent phases.

This is the rough idea I have. Any details at implementation level
would be awesome.

Thanks for your time.

-Pratik

http://www.religiontalk.org & http://www.spiritualtalk.org - Enlighten your soul