[typo] Multiple users

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Wed Aug 17 08:03:20 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 21:39, Pratik wrote:
> I am interested in modifying typo to allow multiple users with same
> installation base. I am not very familiar with typo source code and
> rails. But I am doing my home work everyday. If someone could provide
> me with basic structural changes details to achieve the goal of
> allowing multiple users, that would be very helpful.

Sorry to post a "me too" but I seriously would like to have
access to a single code base with a potentially unlimited
number of user based instances. I'm stuck in a PHP world
until this is possible and unfortunately for me I am too
much of a ruby/RoR weenie to translate my PHP experience
to typo, or RoR.

I suspect it's a matter of the RoR base being able to offer
this functionality and then typo will automatically also
offer the same... so it's a Ruby on Rails issue. Anyone
with practical suggestions howto ?

--markc