[typo] Adding descriptions to del.icio.us sidebar (patch)

Ryan Abrams ryanabrams at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 20:22:10 EDT 2005

I mentioned in a post in the tagging thread on this list that I had
been hacking around with adding descriptions to the del.icio.us
sidebar. Well, i finally cleaned it up a bit and submitted a patch.

It's available here: http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/ticket/306

Basically, it adds a checkbox to the delicious sidebar config. If you
check it, your sidebar will show whatever you entered as the
description of the link on del.icio.us. This was requested on 8/4 on
this list, with no responses. I wasn't a list member at that time,
but consider this a response. (i am bcc-ing the requester)

I would appreciate any feedback / suggestions/comments, etc. I know
this is a small thing, and it seems to work well, but this is my
first patch for my first change to typo, which is my first time
hacking on rails or in ruby.

-Ryan