[typo] Tagging

Ryan Abrams ryanabrams at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 11:48:07 EDT 2005

Ok,

I have reverted to a working install of the latest trunk. I already
made one change (hacked del.icio.us to show descriptions also - using
the del.icio.us aggregator and the content in the sidebar plugin) -
The patch doesn't touch those files, so I don't intend to revert them
to trunk. In fact, I think i'll make a patch and offer it (if i can
figure out how to do that). If you think i should revert them anyway,
let me know, and I will.

In any case, I'll apply the patch later today and let you know how it
goes. I just need to back everything up first.

-Ryan