[typo] Tagging

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Sat Aug 13 11:25:08 EDT 2005

On Aug 13, 2005, at 6:50 AM, Ryan Abrams wrote:

> Hmm..
>
> I pulled the latest trunk, and applied the patch for tags,
> following your instructions from earlier. I'm finding some weirdness.
>
> I see the "tags" sidebar and the keywords field. It is saving
> keywords with the articles as i enter them. But having created two
> test articles with several tags each, I still have an empty
> articles_tags and tags tables. As such, the cloud doesn't show up.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> I also don't have the "tags: " in my article template (but i may
> need to manually add that)

The code that displays the entire tags/categories/comments/trackbacks
line is in article_helper, not views/.  I just updated the tags patch
to 2.5.3; that might help you a bit.

I just ran a quick sanity-check, and editing the keywords field in
the article editing page absolutely adds new tags to the article
itself.  Can you try applying the new patch and giving things another
go?

Scott