[typo] Tagging

Ryan Abrams ryanabrams at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 09:50:47 EDT 2005

Hmm..

I pulled the latest trunk, and applied the patch for tags, following
your instructions from earlier. I'm finding some weirdness.

I see the "tags" sidebar and the keywords field. It is saving
keywords with the articles as i enter them. But having created two
test articles with several tags each, I still have an empty
articles_tags and tags tables. As such, the cloud doesn't show up.

Any ideas?

I also don't have the "tags: " in my article template (but i may need
to manually add that)

-R