[typo] Tagging

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Fri Aug 12 09:53:53 EDT 2005

Download the patch from Trac (use the 'original format' button at the
bottom of the patch page, or just use this URL:

   http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/attachment/ticket/282/tags-1.patch?
format=raw

Then cd to the top level of your Typo directory and run 'patch -p0 <
FILE', where FILE is wherever you put the patch that you downloaded.

Hint: you can combine the two steps like this, if your system has
'curl' installed

   curl http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/attachment/ticket/282/
tags-1.patch?format=raw | patch -p0

Once the patch has been applied, run 'rake migrate
RAILS_ENV=production', then restart all of your fastcgi proceses.  If
you have any comments on the tag system, leave a comment on bug #282,
and I'll see what I can do .

Scott