[typo] typo 2.5.3 on Dreamhost

K-Lai oneapproved at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 23:04:25 EDT 2005

Hi,

I just installed Typo 2.5.3 on a Dreamhost-hosted web domain.  I got
everything working on WEBrick, but only the home page seems to work
from my web browser.  If I want to access the admin panel, I need to
start the WEBrick server on the remote server (script/server -e
production).  I've found that posting comments only works when I'm
running it from WEBrick too.

I'm fairly new to all of this web-development stuff, so if anyone
could help me figure this stuff out (as well as what error messages to
find) that would be awesome!  I don't even know what messages I need
to find to help you all diagnose the problem.

Thanks,
Kevin