[typo] Deploying Typo in sub-directory

Kelan Champagne kelan at mac.com
Thu Aug 11 01:36:25 EDT 2005

Well, it looks like I was doing those things except I had a trailing
slash on my RewriteBase in my .htaccess file.  I fixed that but it
didn't seem to change anything.  I have also changed the final
RewriteRule in my .htaccess to go to dispatch.cgi so as to eliminate
fast cgi as a source of problems.

I notice i'm getting this error in my apache error_log:

> /Library/WebServer/typo/public/../config/..//vendor/bluecloth/lib/
> bluecloth.rb:59:in `require': No such file to load -- logger
> (LoadError)
>         from
> /Library/WebServer/typo/public/../config/..//vendor/bluecloth/lib/
> bluecloth.rb:59
>         from
> /Library/WebServer/typo/public/../config/environment.rb:40:in
> `require'
>         from /Library/WebServer/typo/public/../config/environment.rb:40
>         from /Library/WebServer/typo/public/dispatch.cgi:3:in `require'
>         from /Library/WebServer/typo/public/dispatch.cgi:3
> [Wed Aug 10 22:11:10 2005] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] Premature end
> of script headers: /Library/WebServer/typo/public/dispatch.cgi

not sure if thats related or not.  WEBrick still runs it fine.

Also, now when I go to /blog/admin or /blog/article/2005/whatever I get
the "Application Error: Typo could not be reached" (from the bottom of
the .htaccess file) and not that "Application error (Rails)" I was
getting before.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
-Kelan