[typo] pages in Typo

Hammed Malik hammed at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 18:05:17 EDT 2005

Is there no way to get a list of links to all pages in Typo? Creating an
'item' for the sidebar seems simple enough so I'll go ahead and create my
own if there isn't something I'm overlooking.

Also, it seems that the search only works for article content and doesn't
look at the content for pages. Is this intentional?

I'm thinking of using Typo as an administrative tool for simple websites and
I was thinking of creating a 'menu' using a list of pages. Can someone
explain how pages are meant to be used in typo?