[typo] 'string not matched' and other problems with Typo 2.5.2

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Wed Aug 10 17:40:42 EDT 2005

On Aug 10, 2005, at 2:29 PM, Hammed Malik wrote:

> I kept getting a 'string not matched' error yesterday when running
> Typo 2.5.2 + MySQL on my windows xp. I tried to do a clean install
> today to isolate the problem. Here's what I did:

In general, deleting all sessions from the DB is the only fix that
I've seen for this.  I've been bitten by it several times, but *only*
when using Webrick, and I believe only in development mode.  I've
never seen it happen on Apache on my production site.

I'd love to track this down and fix it, but I can't reproduce it well
enough to be able to debug it--it rarely happens more then once per
day for me.

Scott