[typo] Simple Workflow + Latest Posts

Kyle Cooney kyle.cooney at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 16:08:00 EDT 2005

Hi, all -

I'm working out some kinks on my site, still very rough technically, but I'm
wondering if anyone has built modules/custom additions to typo that they'd
be willing to share. Specically, I'm looking for the following:

- Ability to save messages in draft form and come back to publish them
later. Better if anyone has built a module to allow for autopublishing on a
specific date.

- Second, and perhaps more importantly, I'm using a layout on my site that
only shows one post at a time. In addition to linking to an archives
section, I'm looking for a sidebar module that will show the last X(5-10)
number of posts on the site.

That's about it. Thanks!

Kyle
http://www.yesterdaywasdramatic.com/