[typo] 2.5 - hover buttons not appearing

zer0halo zerohalo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:23:14 EDT 2005

Yes, I realized that shortly after I sent the email. Stupid me ...

But this raises a question: Shouldn't typo remember that I have
previously logged in and therefore automatically log me in when I
access the site (via a cookie?). Otherwise, if I want to edit
comments, I have to go to the admin section, log in, then go my blog.
Requiring the user to log in each time (and having to go to the admin
section to do that rather than being able to do it from the home page)
seems like extra steps?

Thanks for the cool app.

On 8/6/05, Tobias Luetke <tobias.luetke at gmail.com> wrote:
> They should appear after you login and go back to the blog.
>
> On 8/6/05, zer0halo <zerohalo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I just made a fresh install of typo 2.5. (I had used previous versions
> > but ran into problems so I deleted them entirely, including the
> > databases, and manually transferred over the data--thankfully it
> > wasn't much).
> >
> > However, the hover edit/nuke buttons don't appear either for the
> > articles or for the comments. (They did on the old installation.) I'm
> > using WEBrick, viewing with Firefox 1.0.6.
> >
> > Other than that, everything seems to work okay. (The AJAX effects work
> > in the admin sidebar section). My production.log shows no errors.
> >
> > Any clues? Thanks.
> >
> > --
> > "Impossible is nothing."

> Tobi