[typo] 2.5 - hover buttons not appearing

zer0halo zerohalo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:13:22 EDT 2005

I just made a fresh install of typo 2.5. (I had used previous versions
but ran into problems so I deleted them entirely, including the
databases, and manually transferred over the data--thankfully it
wasn't much).

However, the hover edit/nuke buttons don't appear either for the
articles or for the comments. (They did on the old installation.) I'm
using WEBrick, viewing with Firefox 1.0.6.

Other than that, everything seems to work okay. (The AJAX effects work
in the admin sidebar section). My production.log shows no errors.

Any clues? Thanks.

--
"Impossible is nothing."