[typo] Problems with packaging of typo-2.5.0

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Sat Aug 6 12:08:42 EDT 2005

On Aug 6, 2005, at 8:42 AM, Jonathan Weiss wrote:
> With 2.5.1 I now can startup script/server but I get an error when
> trying to
> connect with the browser:
> NameError in <controller not set>#<action not set>
> uninitialized constant ArticlesController
> generated/routing/recognition.rb:4:in `recognize_path'
> script/server:49
> Show framework trace
>  This error occured while loading the following files:
>    articles_controller.rb

Do you have app/controllers/articles_controller.rb?  For some reason,
the 2.5.1 release is missing this file, but has

I suspect that we'll see 2.5.2 in an hour or two.  For now, you can
either rename articles_controller.rb.orig to articles_controller.rb
*or* download that one file via http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/file/