[typo] Problems with packaging of typo-2.5.0

Jonathan Weiss jw at innerewut.de
Sat Aug 6 11:42:50 EDT 2005

> diff environment.rb environment.rb_fromTGZ
> 44c44
> < require 'rubygems' # unless File.directory?("#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails")
> ---
>> require 'rubygems' unless File.directory?("#{RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails")
> Sorry, a bit violent, but works..

Thanks, but I think this was corrected by 2.5.1 and removing vendor/rails.

This brings up the question why Typo-2.5.1 claims to depend on RedCloth.gem
but includes it in vendor.

With 2.5.1 I now can startup script/server but I get an error when trying to
connect with the browser:

NameError in <controller not set>#<action not set>

uninitialized constant ArticlesController
generated/routing/recognition.rb:4:in `recognize_path'
Show framework trace
 This error occured while loading the following files:

> Ciao'
> Mathieu

Jonathan Weiss