[typo] NameError in Admin/content#new

Nic Lindh nic.lindh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:02:26 EDT 2005

Congrats to everybody for getting 2.5 out the door. The new features
look really compelling.

But of course there is a problem.

I created a brand-new blog on a Fedora Core 4 system with the latest
gems, and after realizing that I had to remove the "rails" folder from
the "vendor" folder in order to let Typo find the installed Rails
components, found that the Admin piece works great and looks quite

The problem is that when I try to create a new post, either through
Quick Post (suh-weet Ajax!) or Create New Article, I get the following

uninitialized constant MD5
/app/models/article.rb:89:in `set_defaults'
app/controllers/admin/content_controller.rb:34:in `new'
Show framework trace
 This error occured while loading the following files:

Am I missing a gem or what is going on?

This is with an empty SQLite database.

Appreciate any help,