[typo] Document markup freeze for article?

Gilles Cherix gilles.cherix at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:25:24 EDT 2005

That's one of the solution I was thinking about.

Another one was this :

Would it be possible to package a .diff with the .css in an archive
that would be used as a theme package? The diff would modify the
articles to fit the stylesheet when the user select the theme in the
admin interface?

P.S.

Sorry tobi for the wrong subscription