[typo] Document markup freeze for article?

Justin Palmer typo at isolated-designs.net
Sat Apr 30 15:47:05 EDT 2005

 Hi Gilles,
   I had a long answer to your question typed out, but after speaking
with the other developers I believe we've found a solution to this problem.
   Currently the primary layout file dictates the look and feel of your
site (articles.rhtml) , this file is sprinkled with partials that
contain basic markup
   to support whatever they contain.  By creating a new
myarticles.rhtml, etc you can easily change the look of your site and
you can also svn up without
   breaking anything.

  This hasn't been implemented yet, but be aware that it is being
discussed and we are working on this!

Cheers,
   -Justin