[typo] How to add custom code & layout

Sean Treadway seant at superchannel.org
Thu Apr 28 21:39:44 EDT 2005

Hi Victor,

I had the same desire and have made a recipe to keep up-to-date with
the Typo SVN.  There is a comment by Jeremy Kemper that you can also
use svk to accomplish the same effect, but give this a try if you
don't want to depend on svk.

http://sean.treadway.info/articles/2005/04/12/keeping-in-sync-with-typo

-Sean