[typo] Regarding 2.5 and podcasting

Tobias Luetke tobias.luetke at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:56:49 EDT 2005

One of the features I would really like for the 2.5 release of typo is
The idea is that when you post a article from the desktop client with
a link to an mp3 typo should add the envelop header to the RSS. The
admin interface could use the really cool file upload stuff madrobby
has been working on.
Unfortunately atom doesn't support podcasts at all. I'm starting to
think that the atom support could be phased out. I recently learned
that atom was basically created because random guy a didn't like
random guy b.

What are your thoughts? How can we make typo the best podcasting blog available?

http://www.snowdevil.ca - Snowboards that don't suck
http://www.hieraki.org   - Open source book authoring
http://blog.leetsoft.com - Technical weblog