[typo] Flickr aggregator not working in 2.0?

Patrick Lenz patrick at lenz.sh
Tue Apr 26 17:34:51 EDT 2005

On 26.04.2005, at 23:23, boris wrote:

> I'm trying to get the flicker aggregation working. In the file
> view/layouts/articles.rhtml i've removed the # sign an inserted my
> flicker url. In the previous release (1.x) this worked instantly, but
> now it will not display images.

The aggregation is working fine on my blog. Are you sure you pass the
RSS URL to the aggregator and not the web URL? A sample URL would be:

	http://flickr.com/services/feeds/photos_public.gne?
id=37581743 at N00&format=rss_200

If you indeed have the right URL, you might want to comment out the
"rescue" statement on line 14 of typo/app/helpers/application_helper.rb
and try again which will reveal any code errors we might have
erroneously stuck into the 2.0 release.

Regards,

--
Patrick Lenz (scoop)
patrick at lenz.sh

Phone: +49-611-333-4722
Mobile: +49-179-202-6678

[ poocs.net - freshmeat.net - rsmodels.net - topmedia.de -
wiesbadeneins.de ]