[typo] body_html

Jesse Andrews anotherjesse at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:20:38 EDT 2005

sure, just make a method to the Article that will convert to html
after you do the query and you are set...

I personally like it since web blogs tend to be read more than edited.
 Pre-computing the html optimizes for situtations like most blogs.

If we built a more sophisticated caching mechanism (cache everything,
invalidating cached article reads when a comment/trackback is
added/removed or the article is edited, invalidating cached index when
an article is removed )

Since Typo does the "42 minutes since ..." it would be necsesary to
not cache an article the first hour of its existance.  Once the
granulatity of the time goes up, you can cache for an hour by default