[typo] editing posts from MarsEdit

Patrick Lenz patrick at lenz.sh
Sun Apr 24 18:40:26 EDT 2005

The issue is fixed now. Brent Simmons (of MarsEdit fame) was able to
track down the problem to an exception being raised in MarsEdit because
one of the fields of the article struct was improperly typed. A patch
for typo fixing this API mis-declaration can be found here:

	http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac.cgi/changeset/242?format=diff

Thanks Brent for your support.