[typo] editing posts from MarsEdit

Patrick Lenz patrick at lenz.sh
Sun Apr 24 07:07:55 EDT 2005

On 24.04.2005, at 06:47, Anoop Ranganath wrote:

> I'm currently unable to edit existing posts from MarsEdit running
> against trunk.  I'm not sure if it's a MarsEdit problem or a Typo
> problem, because when I click the "Send to Weblog" button, nothing
> happens, when it used to work before.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

I'm seeing that too. I posted a ticket on typo's trac (#65) and also
dropped Brent Simmons an email since I honestly don't know where and
how to debug this server side since as you mentioned, there's no single
bit being transferred over the network when you click the 'Send to
Weblog' button and editing using ecto is working fine (now).

Do you have any idea when this behavior started showing up?

--
Patrick Lenz (scoop)
patrick at lenz.sh

Phone: +49-611-333-4722
Mobile: +49-179-202-6678

[ poocs.net - freshmeat.net - rsmodels.net - topmedia.de -
wiesbadeneins.de ]