[typo] 43 things aggregator

Tobias Luetke tobias.luetke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 15:37:34 EDT 2005

Cool! Do you work from a SVN checkout? In this case you could just svn
add those files and submit a patch using svn diff > 43.patch to the
trac.
I would like get this included in the release

On 4/23/05, Anoop Ranganath <anoop at ranganath.com> wrote:
> I wrote an aggregator for 43 things.  I'm attaching the files necessary
> to get things going:
>

> The following method needs to be added to application_helper.rb
>
>    def fortythreelist(url)
>      begin
>        render_partial("shared/fortythree", check_cache(Fortythree, url))
>      rescue
>      end
>    end
>
> and the following line to environment.rb around line 75:
>
> require_dependency 'aggregations/fortythree'
>
> Lemme know if there is a more appropriate place to post this stuff.
>
> Anoop

Tobi
http://www.snowdevil.ca - Snowboards that don't suck
http://www.hieraki.org   - Open source book authoring