[typo] Typo Visual Identity

Justin Palmer typo at isolated-designs.net
Fri Apr 22 15:35:19 EDT 2005

Hi Jesse,
   I haven't tried Inkscape yet, but it looks very interesting.  I will
check it out :)
   It can possibly cure my Illustrator woes, as I don't like some of the
ways it does things.

Also an update on the logo,
  I've finished the revisions to it.  I added a little bit more depth
and saturated the colors a little more to give
  it some vibrance.  I also cleaned up the edges a bit, but still tried
to keep a 'worn' look.
  I believe its ready to be finalized.  If no one has any objections, we
will consider this the 'official' typo logo and feel free to distribute
it at will.
  http://www.encytemedia.com/article/8/typo-take-two
  You can also pick up a 'powered by typo' button as well.

  Cheers,
    -Justin