[typo] Errors running script/server

Edwin Sheldon esheldon at hungsquirrel.org
Tue Apr 19 17:48:56 EDT 2005

Sean,
   That did the trick.  Sorry I didn't think to check the Rails
documentation!

Two more questions.  When I run the server now, the blog page shows up,
but gives me the following error where there should be a post (even after
connecting with BloGTK and trying to add a post):

Table 'typo.articles' doesn't exist: SELECT * FROM articles WHERE
published !=0 ORDER BY created_at DESC LIMIT 10

Am I supposed to create the necessary tables myself?

Also, the server runs by default at http://foo:3000/ .  What steps would I
take to make it run at http://foo/typo/ or http://foo/ ?  Is this a Rails
issue or a Typo issue?

Thanks again for your time.